We are so excited to premiere our first-ever Des Moines is NOT Boring web video! The impetus behind the video is showcasing the many dynamic events and places Des Moines offers residents and visitors while creating an interactive experience for our readers. Photos showcasing Des Moines’ beauty are featured throughout the video and were all submitted by loyal readers of our blog. The theme of the video is “home.”
We received so many stunning photo submissions and stretched the length of the video in an effort to include as many of our reader’s photos as possible. We could never encapsulate everything Des Moines has to offer in two minutes but tried our best to mention the many exciting features of Des Moines that we are most proud of.
This video is all about promoting our home, Des Moines, Des Moines is NOT Boring and involving you, the reader, in the project so you may feel even more at home on our blog. Des Moines Is NOT Boring is run entirely by volunteers and in the same spirit, our video was created at no cost. It’s fun, simple and we hope you enjoy it. Thank you so much for your readership and a special thank you to the following readers who submitted their photos:
Carrie Cavanaugh, Christine Joslin, Erin Schirm, Patricia Hunter, Romelle Slaughter, Jean Krewson, Ed Linebach, Kelly Moeller and J Alex Cooney.
- Throw some elbows with Des Moines Roller Derby! (desmoinesisnotboring.com)
- Des Moines restaurant scene will miss Paul Trostel (desmoinesisnotboring.com)
- One restaurant. One couple. Two reviews. (desmoinesisnotboring.com)
- Infuse your cooking with some Formaro (desmoinesisnotboring.com)
- Hello 4th Street! (desmoinesisnotboring.com)